Mass Flow Surface Mount Solutions
Many customers are looking for solutions of combining various functions
into one compact design. In close co-operation with a number of customers
Bronkhorst High-Tech developed the FLOW-SMS series. On a compact, lightweight
but still rugged mounting rail system one or more mass flow or pressure
sensor modules can be combined with control valves, shut-off valves, mixing
chambers, filters or any other functional module as per customer's request.
The specifications are open for discussion. The ranges for the flow sensor
can be selected between approx. 5 mln/min up to 50 ln/min
or even higher. In case a pressure sensor is included, the pressure range
can be chosen between 0-100 mbar and 0-10 bar absolute or gauge. Depending
on the application the customer may prefer a system with compression type
couplings, face seal fittings or flanges according to customers' specification.
On request, the system will be assembled, tested, and packaged in a cleanroom.
Because of the infinite number of possible solutions, we recommend you
to contact our nearest distributor to discuss your application.
View our 3D Illustration
- Compact assembly ensures space efficiency
- Economical solution, low cost of ownership
- Tubeless construction reduces potential leak points
- Service friendly; easily accessible from the top (top-mount functional
- Great flexibility regarding system extension or modification
- Pre-tested "Plug and Play" units, reducing custom
- Analog or digital communication (RS232, CANopen®, DeviceNet™,
PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET, Modbus RTU/ASCII, EtherCAT®, FLOW-BUS)
The FLOW-SMS Series has great potential in many different markets, for
- Vacuum, plasma, sputter and coating processes
- Semiconductor and solar cell production
- Catalyst test benches
- Burner control (welding)
- Biotechnological and chemical installations
- Food and beverage processes
For more information see our "FLOW-SMS