Bronkhorst Mass Flow and Pressure Meters/Controllers can be supplied
as EtherCAT® slave devices. This fieldbus system offers short data
update times (also called cycle times) with low communication jitter (for
synchronization purposes) and low hardware costs.
- CAN application layer over EtherCAT® (CoE) support
- device profile DS-404 'Measurement Devices and Closed Loop Controllers'
support (controller function block)
- second address (station alias) configurable with 3 rotary switches
in the range 0..4095 (0xFFF)
- configurable Process Data (PDO) settings (max. 20 objects can be added
to TxPDO and max. 20 to RxPDO)
- +15 Vdc or +24 Vdc supply voltage
- ethernet patch or crossover (S)FTP cables in CAT5e quality can be used
- bus termination is not necessary
Bronkhorst EtherCAT® Instruments have been successfully tested
with Conformance Test Tool ET 9400.
EtherCAT® is a registered trademark and patented technology,
licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH, Germany
Download Press Release
XML File >>